Semtex can command an audience of thousands by creating a collective 'experience' so exceptional that his ability to harness his influence within Hip-Hop Culture is unmeasurable. A co-sign or creative tie-in with Semtex can instantly provide a gateway to an audience engaged across multiple platforms.
In the case of audience strategy, it takes a particular kind of acumen to understand what connects with these audiences and how to tune into their personal experiences in the right way and Semtex approaches audiences with an insight into what it takes to engage young people with topics, brands and organisations through creating a quality experience.
brand & Event launches
- G-Star Raw
- Reebok Classics
- Footlocker EU
- Rough Trade
- Laces Out Festival
- Red Bull x Astrid Anderson
- Billionaire Boys Club
- Filling Pieces
- Wireless Festival
- Reading Festival
- K Swiss
- University of East London
- BBC Masterclass
- GoThinkBigSession, Birmingham
- British Science Festival, Bradford,
- U.K Music, London
- BBC 1Xtra Weekly Radio Show every Friday
- Nation of Billions YouTube Channel
- Hip Hop Raised Me Podcast
- Author of 'Hip Hop Raised Me', the book published by Thames & Hudson UK in Autumn 2016. International editions in US, France (Chronique), Australia & New Zealand and Italy (Rizzoli)
- Co-Founder of online publishing platform 'Nation of Billions'.